When Jon Ruggles started R&T Electric in September, 1972, he wanted to keep with his traditional values of integrity and value. As our thousands of satisfied customers will testify, R&T Electric is meeting these challenges of our customers time and again and we look forward to many more years.
The knowledge and skills we have gained from over 46 years in business is one of our greatest assets.
Providing the best possible workmanship at reasonable cost is a goal of R&T Electric. In fact our emphasis on high performance, cost-effectiveness and openness is what keeps our customers coming back for more.
State of NH Master License #1072M
State of NH Corporate License #67C
R&T Electric is a strong believer in community outreach. We are proud members of several local organizations, including:
- Concord Regional Development Council
- Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Bow Rotary
- Past Board of Merrimack County Savings Bank
- Concord Boys & Girls Club Board
- Cooperator of NH Mutual Bancorp
- NH Preservation Alliance
Proud supporter of:
- Black Ice Tournament
- Taste of NH
- Payson Center Rock’ N Race
- Concord Boys & Girls Club Auction
State of NH Licence 67c